8.22.2013

thoughts and blabber and fun stuff

This post is gonna be all over the place. Just a heads up.

 So 2 weekends ago, life was so great. I'll talk about that first. Steve's parents came in to town on Friday evening. I spent that day having a little selfie time. gym, grocery shopping, a little home "stuff" shopping, etc. I needed it for me. (aka I didn't knock on doors).

We (padres, cait, lou, and kiddies) when to the glorious chick-fil-a for some dinner, and then waited for our working men to get home. The night was spent just hangin with the family. Saturday I went out and worked. Got a sale and then kept working. Steve was awesome and got two, and then we met up for some dinner at in-n-out. (duh). That night we just hung. again. Watched a movie, walked the streets of Victoria Gardens. Just loved our worry free night together. Sunday came with church in the morning, and then a lovely beach day to follow. Night was just spent hangin.. again. Gosh I love the summer.

I think that is one of the things that I am going to miss most about the summer… just hangin. Whether it be with our family, or our best friends that we have created such amazing relationships with. It is coming to an end pretty fast as I have explained a bajillion times before, and I'm not really okay with it. I am going to miss being able to go to the hot tub whenever we want, do a little grillin' at the pool, be able to have the exact same schedule as everyone we know, being able to have late night talks and late morning sleep ins with Mr. Warner. But then I try to stay positive. We really have such awesome jobs. We work our complete hardest for as long as is physically possible, and then we get to enjoy ourselves. I love it. I am going to miss the summer time, being able to do what we want when we want. And have control over our own success. It really is the best feeling ever.

BUT then I remember that when things end, it just means great things are going to begin. Like we are just closer to next summer, closer to being able to be in our own home, closer to being able to have little kiddies (you have no idea how bad I want a baby - it's sick), closer to school being done.. all that good stuff.

So now that I will be on a plane home in less than one week, that my summer working days are pretty much over (we will see if I muster some sort of motivation to go out today - I mean we are in Santa Barbara... so there's most likely not a fat chance - More on that later), I am really reflecting on how amazing these past four months have been. How I have grown personally, how Steve has grown personally, how we have grown together. How I know that I am not physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, in any way capable  of getting through everyday, every joyous time, or hardship without the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Or being able to pray at any waking moment of my time. It is an amazing thing, this church I belong to.

I am excited to see my family. I am excited start school, to have so much time on my hands. I am excited to spend time with my nieces and nephews. I am excited for life. For this new chapter in life that we are coming up to.

And I am proud to say that I can 100% close this last chapter and feel successful, and accomplished in every way of life.

Coming up? (sooner or later) our little time with our best people the Hodson's. AND 1 year Anniversary coming up in a few days!! (still have no idea what we are doing).

For now, Enjoy a few looks of our lovely lives as of late. 







 Gosh my husband is so good looking. Our lives are awesome. 

>> Ry

 
 

3 comments :

  1. Sariah you are the cutest! Love love love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ry, we'd like to invite you to become one of our Authors in Alexandria. This invitation has been extended to you by email as well.

    In addition to posting on anything you wish, as you desire, you may of course mirror posts you've already written from here or elsewhere to gain a different or additional audience or for any other reason that appeals to you.

    If you think you might be interested, contact me through Alexandria or by return email via this comment and I'll forward our formal invitations for you to look over and return if you decide to proceed.

    Come contribute your perspectives and opinions to the ongoing conversations there or, even better, start some new - and different - ones of your own.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    H. M. Stuart
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  3. first your blog is the cutest! and second lovely post! You and your husband are such a darling couple.

    ReplyDelete