5.27.2014

To Pretty Things and Happy Thoughts



I'm an amateur. That is for sure. But I am loving this new little hobby of mine. It helps that this world of ours is so beautiful, too. And that my husband is so good looking. Sometimes after i take a good picture I get all giddy and feel good about myself. Then i remember that it's that camera that is doing everything haha.

Mr. Warner and I went on our weekly sunday adventure yesterday and visited the beautiful oakland temple. That place seriously is gorgeous. The view from the temple balcony is breathtaking. It over looks the entire city of San Francisco and is just green and lush. Such a great way to spend the Sabbath day. The feelings that I get when walking on such sacred ground are like non other. I'm grateful for those amazing buildings. We also discovered how much we love the city of walnut creek. We decided that it's going to be our new hang out place. Take a gander...





PS. I go home this week for McKenna's graduation!! I can't wait to see all of our family, and friends and breath a little bit of the Utah summer air for a couple of days. The only thing that would make it better is if my love could join me. But someone has gotta work, right? He is the best ever. I'm grateful for him.

(PPS. I went to the chiropractor today and got my neck and back adjusted for the first time. One question. How in the WORLD do your bones make those noises without anything hurting?? Beyond me. Now lets just hope my body stops hurting)

PPPS. I eat almost an entire box of chocolate covered banana slices by myself every day. I'm an addict. and I can't stop. it doesn't help that trader joes is literally in our back yard. Heaven help me.


To pretty things and happy thoughts. 

>> Ry 

3 comments :

  1. Walnut Creek? The Oakland Temple? I couldn't love this post more. Austin grew up in Pleasanton, his dad worked in Walnut Creek, and that whole area is where I fell in love with him! I want to go back so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome! Steve lived in Dublin a few summers ago! We LOVE the bay area. So beautiful.

      Delete
  2. ooooh, fun, a camera hobby! your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete