11.27.2014

I'm Thankful


//for my life - and that I get to spend it with the one that I love the most. 
//for my trials - that give me strength and help me become closer to my Father in Heaven 
//for my health - because I have the ability to eat good things, and keep my body strong 
//for our adventures - mr. warner and I get to experience new things together and I wouldn't trade that for anything 
//for my potential - I get to work towards it every day
//for forgiveness - that I can always have a second chance and that I can let go of things that hold me back
//for my husband - because he is the most incredible human 
//for my dreams - that I can have individuality 
//for my examples - those that are kind enough to help me feel my importance
//for my family - that help me understand myself 
//for my education - that I can consume knowledge and use my abilities to observe and gain intelligence 
//for my feelings - that I can be aware of those around me and situations that can make me stronger
//for my faith - that I am never alone and that I have constant companions who love me, and have faith in me

My heart is always extremely full over the holidays (it really should be all year round, but that evergreen smell and the white roads makes my soul grow ten fold I guess). It makes me happy, it gives me a sense of meekness that I don't feel at other times of my life. It makes me want to give, and to help those around me. It makes me want to be a more positive person, and to be an example to others. It makes me want to forgive, and to grow as human being. It makes me want others to know how much I care about them, even if I don't show it. I love these feelings and want to carry them with me always.

I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to be thankful.

Happy Turkey Day!

>> Ry

2 comments :

  1. I love how you said your potential and dreams. Our individuality really is something to celebrate. Happy turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! you guys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete