11.19.2014

Halloween 20fourteen

Now that I am just about a month behind updating this little corner of ours, I figured I would start with a bang and post about a holiday that I sort of love! (haha) 

Halloween always stresses me out, and every single year I am determined to not dress up or be invited to any parties so that I don't have to think about costumes for Steve and I. (Even though there is a halloween party that we go to every year, and my family are halloween addicts)

Then, we think of a costume, go all out, and have the best time ever. 



But, c'mon, would you expect anything less from this warner clan this year?

Steve and I obviously had to reach our inner in-n-out and be workers at our favorite place for the night. We thought about actually going to in-n-out on halloween and see what people said, but then time escaped us as I was working on our costumes for our big halloween bash. We have a halloween party every single year with some of the warner siblings and friends. It so fun, even though steve and I always lose at the minute to win it games. It's alright. One day.



Cheers to next year!

No comments :

Post a Comment