11.20.2012

When Friday at 5 o'clock hits.. I literally want huge drops of water to fall down my cheeks in respect to the amount of pure bliss that penetrates my soul. It's the weekend. School, and work are done for three days... (usually) and I get to walk in the door of the bitty, smale-scaled Warner humble abode to find the Mr. there waiting for me. It is such a good feeling. Who would have thought one single guy could change the world? I sure didn't, but it's so true. This weekend was full of a husband and wife trying to get through the hours of being conscious and trying to remotely enjoy themselves while confined to the beauty of Nyquil and Mucinex. In some instances our pillows and being in a coma sounded more inviting, but despite our conditions, we had the MOST enjoyable time. The remarkable pizza place on Main in PC had our business (and will for the rest of forever), along with Cows, and the Deer Valley resort hot tub and game room.

Our Weekend Wonders:











*thanks to our lovely friends al and jaycob for providing us with such a tremendous occasion*


>> Ry

2 comments :

  1. Hey Sariah! I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog. http://thesilverlining-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie!! Thanks so much!! To be honest... I love your blog! I stalk you... ha that may be kinda creepy.. but oh well. I kind of remember you from high school, and I actually am pretty sure you were in my math class at UVU last semester? (The one I stopped going to half way through haha) Anyway, I think you are pretty awesome. Thanks again! Hope to keep in contact :)

      Delete