11.25.2012

We are Thankful

This 5 day weekend has brought us immense joy and happiness (along with sicky sicks and sleeping). Why have the Mr. and I been so bedridden lately? Good question. Let me know when you have the answer. I'll give you something cool. We enjoyed a beyond delicious meal with the Warner's this year, along with movies, treats, and card games galore.. it would take centuries to try and mention everything that Mr. Warner and I have been truly blessed with, but take a glimpse at these human beings. We delight in them more than anything and everything. Enjoy the beautiful faces. 








Side note: Look at this kid. Seriously? Those cheeks? That wrist? This guy makes me want to have a little nugget so bad. (Along with every other child that I come across). Good thing that the Mr. and I can fulfill our child cravings through the offspring of our siblings. Thanks guys. 



2 comments :

  1. These photos are so amazing--you were a beautiful bride! xo.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ry!! i love your blog! and i still can't get over how much i love your wedding pictures.. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete