12.06.2012

How cool is this?


being good at winning things has never been a forte of mine.. unfortunately. I have kind of given up when it comes to raffles, drawings, and even coloring contests. (Although I don't remember the last time that I did fulfill one of these... with the luck that I have had my entire life, I probably lost). I've come to accept it, I try to be happy for those who beat me. But regardless, seeing my past experience with being the reciepient of free things, It has made me beyond extactic for when I DO recieve something sweet. Like this fun award that is coasting the web right now. Katie nominated me for the Liebster and I got butterflies to say the least. Ridiculous, right? It's awesome. This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and is a great way to get your name out there. 

the guidlines:
- list 11 things about yourself
- answer 11 questions the nominee created for you
- choose 11 of your own favorite blogs to nominate
- create 11 questions for them (or use the previous questions)
- let them know they've won

(I don't think my crazy brain can stick to the # 11, so we'll just see what shows up for this fun post)

about me
1. I wish I was an amazing (maybe professional) dancer sometimes, and I am an avid piano lover
2. Rice is my favorie food and drinking milk would make me puke
3. I'm the most ticklish person ever. Just thinking about it makes me cringe up in a ball
4. I love learning. I would go to school for a million years if I could (school is still the worst thing that's ever happened to me sometimes - not sure how that works).
5. You could call me frugal (Mr. loves this). Sometimes I feel bad spending money (even on food)
6.I love crazy jewelry, and can never have enough
7. Skirts and sneakers are some of my favorite things to wear
8. I used to hate going to movies, but now I love them when I get to go with my love
9. My husband helps me figure out who I am most of the time


questions from Katie
1. If you could do anything and money was no matter what would you do?
I would travel around the world with the Mr. and maybe become a sweet, professional blogger (I'm dreaming as I say that). We (husband and I) would be secret Philanthropists.

2. Favorite Holiday
Does the Christmas Holiday in general count? The feeling, smells, hot chocolate and cuddling up in blankets are things that I couldn't live without.  I absolutely love getting gifts for other people too. It makes me so happy. Christmas is like 3 months long in my heart and it's the best.

3. What goals do you have for the next year?
Husband and I WILL buy our first humble abode. Succeed in school, and learn a lot. Get a nice camera and document ever second of the Warner life. Have a really successful summer, where ever we may be.

4. Favorite Movie
August Rush and The Holiday. Seven Pounds is on that list too.

5. Who is your biggest role model?
My life is filled with inspiring, wonderful people. My little sister Bella makes me want to be a better person. Along with all of my other family members. I really hope to be like My Aunt Meri and Grandma Carol too one day.. The most angelic people I know.

6. Who has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
Most definitely my mama. I am who I am today because of that woman.

7. What makes you happy?
The love of my life, Steven Leland Warner. He is the best person on the planet. Waking up to him every morning, and falling asleep in his arms is the best thing I could have ever asked for (sappy I know). He makes me a better person.


knock yourselves out my ladies
1. Brooke
2. Rachel
3. Tori
4. Maddy
5.  Madeline
6. Annie
7. Liz
 8. Nicole
9. Ang
10. Carly
11. Mckaye


 (Go ahead and answer the stupendous questions that Katie asked me, but add these too! 1)What is your favorite memory? and 2) What is your favorite pass time? Wohoo!)






3 comments :

  1. you are too cute sariah-- can I see you when I am in utah!? Reunion night? my blog is definitely lacking-- it's mainly a grandparent viewing of my children. Lame-O! I'll see if I can spruce it up... it's hard to keep up with you young and exciting people... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting me in. how fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! that was way fun.

    ReplyDelete