12.16.2012

Let the fun begin

Finals are over, and the husband and I are shouting praises of joy over here. We are so excited for this holiday break to begin!! Our sweet hearts are going to start celebrating and ceremonializing our freedom from books, homework with hand cramps, and snowy walks to classrooms by spending some time in this amazing place... 


Beautiful is an understatement. We drove in late last night, and I have only been here once before when I was in the eighth grade. I can't wait to experience the liveliness we will have here with our amazing friends! We hope all those back at home are enjoying snowmen and hot cocoa while we run along the beach and wear short sleeves and sandals here in Santa Barbara for the next 6 days. :) I can't wait to update this little blog with how much fun we are going to have on this trip. Catch ya on the flip side my loves!



1 comment :

  1. you are so lucky! i hope you have the best time :)

    ReplyDelete