12.21.2012

Christmas Sunny Style Part I

We have left the golden land of sunny California... and boy did we love it. Santa Barbara did us all sorts of good. It was a little more chilly than expected (WAY better than home... 15 degrees? No thanks), but that didn't manage to stop the husband and I from solidifying our desires to eventually live there - one day. We were hosted by the most pleasurable, considerate, and marvelous human beings; and we will forever have gratitude for you, the Hodson family. You'll be seeing us soon my dears. Mr. Warner and I can promise you that. 

{Partake of part I of our trip... Didn't want to overwhelm you with the tremendous amount of beauty that is coming your way...}









A lot of the time I felt like I was in the most exotic place ever... Literally.. Like walking on the roads of Africa.. It was so glorious.. 








I could spend hours at this place. Especially with this guy. 





Until Part II...


1 comment :

  1. Oooh, Santa Barbara looks GORGEOUS! It's freezing up north in San Francisco, so I'm especially jealous of the sun and beach there! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete