12.23.2012

Christmas Sunny Style Part II

I know you've all been dying for more of our sun shiny love. Consume my friends.


Just before we left, this amazing place stole my heart (and almost our bank account too). I couldn't get enough of it.






 This was seriously the most amazing bench/couch. If we didn't have to travel home on a plane.. we would have most definitely been lugging' it to Utah. I am praying that I come upon one of the beauties again in my lifetime. 

(See that model on there too? He wasn't too bad either. I like him a lot actually)



We spent a good amount of our time roaming the streets of the most breathtaking mall ever. I loved it. And so did the Mr. which was a great plus. This thing was like 6 blocks huge... We hit some deals in California, and I am not joking with that one. 

The Santa Barbara Farmers Market. Such a blast. 


 This little store... 


... scored me this brilliant piece of jewelry. Mr. Warner spotted for me and of course I fell in love with him all over again (and the ring too, of course) he knows me too well.


When our feetsies started feeling weary, we found these snug little seats that our bodies were so very grateful for. Thanks Levis store.



  Seeing this large thing, and those exceptional people we are with made us feel right at home too. (being away from snow in the winter time was a little odd for this kid. But the husband and I do think we are going to make it a tradition to visit the sunny state every December. Mark these words). 


 Our first Pinkberry experience... I crave this cold stuff. So good, but Yogurtland still has my heart.


The food that we consumed was to. die. for. (Peggy Jean's was obviously the best) But with my new - trying to be - GF (Gluten Free) diet, these restaurants had my business. PS. It's a lot harder than you would think folks. 


I had this GF Pizza to my self... (Mr. loved it too though) I was in heaven.


and this sushi place really outdid themselves. Happy Sumo, you're good, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to live up to this place:



We'll leave the best for last. Stay tuned to see 'el fin' of a Christmas, Sunny Style.


 >> Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment