5.19.2013

What. A. Week.

I can officially say that Sunday's are my most favorite day of the week. Haha no brainer, right?

Here is the selling story of the week. Enjoy.

This past week I went three days with a big 'ol bagel by my name (that means 0, zilch, nothing, nada). Finally sold two on Thursday, then Friday just punched me in the face, big bagel again. I had a breakdown to say the least… haha I have been trying to be strong, and not cry these past three weeks, and I have succeeded. Then came Friday night, I just needed to let it all out.

Next day? Saturday… the dreadful/amazing day ha. I sold three. And to think that I was debating whether I should really continue on and go out on Saturday. Man am I happy that I stuck to my guns. And I hope it sounds like I'm bragging… if not, I am going to and tell you that I am awesome… because that was dang hard!! And I am so proud of myself.

Okay, selling story done.

I wanted to take a minute and give a quick shout out to all of the amazing women that are in my life. There are so many that have taught me, helped me grow, and become the woman that I am today… It's so incredible to me to think of how blessed I truly am. Last Sunday being Mother's Day, I just want to make sure that we all remember, that we shouldn't just be thanking those women in our lives on just one day of the year… I want my mama, my sweet mama Denise, my grandmas, aunts, mama friends, sisters, all to know that I think about you every day… really.. whether it be about something that I learned from you, or how much I miss you. But you are thought of, and appreciated, and loved. 


May every single one of your days on this earth be recognized… because you are amazing. 

Wanna know what else? I can't wait to be a mama myself.. I think about that everyday, too. How what I do, and say, and how I act today is going to effect my babies, and how I teach them, and the example that I set for them… They aren't even here yet… and I am already stressin.. stress and motherhood? They are connected in every way possible. Right?

I am just glad that this lady below taught me everything I know.. I think I might pass because of her. XOXO mama



Also, is it so vain of me that one of the only reason I want kids right now is so I can dress them? (Side note, in our ward out here, there is the most adorable family, with the most adorable little nuggets.. I told Mr. Warner that if our kids are as cute as theirs, we can have 10. Yes I really said that) Buuut, I don't think so. I can control myself with that reason, so let's hope it stays that way for a while. 


>>Ry

3 comments :

  1. You should head a little north to Upland and go to Yogiyo--it's my new favorite frozen yogurt shop when I visit Cali! Enjoy your summer in Rancho Cucamonga! Stephanie Pettersson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sweet thing to read!! That put a big smile on my face, thank you very much! You make me proud to be your Mother-in- Law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on your 3-sale-day! you are seriously the bomb. and happy future mother's day to you! p.s. DON'T HAVE KIDS YET. that's all.

    ReplyDelete