5.22.2013

Help Please


Listen here loves...

I'm in desperate need. My body is begging me at this point, and I decided to listen. Our schedule out here isn't very "healthy eating permitting" to say the least. (Does that even make sense?.. whatever) I eat breakfast, try and eat a decent lunch, and then don't have dinner until 9-10 at night… awesome.

I need to do a cleanse… some sort of something to get these toxins out of my body, so I can start {a little bit} over. (Chipotle, you will still have my business - just not three times a week - I am going there for lunch today PS. It is seriously the most delectable thing ever. It's taken Cafe Rio's spot for the summer). Any ideas please?? I have heard of the Suja Juice cleanse, I would be definitely down for that because I have no time what so ever to prepare loads and loads of juice every day. I just need help ha.

I don't think that in-n-out every night for dinner is cutting it anymore. Please share anything and everything with this needy girl!!!

I thank you in advance my peeps.


Seriously.. there may or may not/pretty much will be a reward for the best advice I get... I'm that serious about this whole thing. It's GOTTA happen!! Lemme know. 

>>Ry

3 comments :

  1. I'm super into vitamin and mineral supplements. My advice would be Taking a fiber supplement. Nothing crazy. Costco sells bottles of capsules and you take a few of them a day. Fiber is the best way to detox.
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/health-library/seven-basics/fiber.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suja feeeerrrrr sure.... :) The only thing is you have to drink every two hours so you'd have to haul a little cooler around to keep the drinks cold..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i say no to the cleanse. but just start carrying around cut-up veggies with you in a cooler and drink tons of water, even when you aren't thirsty. of course, then you have to stop and pee all day. but, hey, being healthy takes more time. no way around it. you're the bomb saleslady! you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete