6.28.2013

Sister time

Mr. Warner and I have been away from our families for a little over 2 months now. We love it here in California, and love that we have some of our family here with us, buuuutttt.... I am missin my sisters!!! Mckenna is flying here tomorrow night to spend about a week here with us, and I cannot wait... I am seriously so excited. I am excited to show her around town, go to the beach with her, have her knock with me and see what I do everyday... It is going to be a blast. If only the rest of the family could come with!!!

It's funny to think back to like three years ago, when I was about to leave high school, Ken was the annoying little sister who always stole my clothes and wouldn't clean the bathroom, etc. etc. And now I am like a giddy child (or adult) waiting in line to enter Disneyland or something. I CAN'T wait for here to get here. There will probably be an overload of instagram pictures, and of course a novel of how our time together went.

We love each other.


PS.. the summer is half way over... what the crap??? I'm realizing how fast these days are going by and it's freaking me out. Here is to taking advantage of every single second I have of this amazing opportunity!!! Catch ya on the flip side.

>>Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment