7.22.2013

Woah

I'm baaaacckkkk. But really.

I have actually been avoiding this place for a little while now, because when I think about how much I have to catch up on, it makes me insane. But I am facing my problems now and finally telling the world about what has been happening in our lives the past little while..

Crazy amazing, I know. 

A fun secret that I figured out about myself this past week, is that I literally become mentally deranged when my husband leaves me. Steve left last week, for the entire week. And the only person who will know how crazy I went will be my best friend across the hall from us, Mal. Her Mr. was gone as well, and we just mourned together. We have obviously been away from each other before. But I think that I have been so used to being with Steve literally all the time, that I didn't know what to do with myself when he was gone. Normally we have mornings together, we come home together, drive out to area together, but not last week. I was alone in the morning, alone driving out, alone coming home, and alone at night. (Except for when Mal and I would watch Extreme Weight Loss via the Mac).

Any who, I cried every single day, except for Friday, because I went and surprised him for his birthday (More on that later) and I didn't cry on Saturday either because that was the day he was coming home. Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous, and I've accepted it. That's why I'm sharing :)

Well that was a fun little soap box. Let's move on.

The title of this post? That is about all I have to say about life lately. Woah. It has been so unbelievably great, (besides being in my depressed state last week). And there is going to be a LOT of catch up to do.. that is for dang sure.

I'll start where I left off from last time though... SISTER TIME!



Having Mckenna out here was so awesome. It was hard to work. But I still did. And we had such a lovely time. I definetely made sure that Ken had a taste of what my job is like... aaanndd we didn't last long to say the least. We made sure to check out the beach, local Victoria Gardens {Where we ran in to our friends the Greens/Stayners from back home!!!} play with our favorite girl Indie baby, and of course many delicious foodie joints here and there.








One of my favorite parts of the trip? Was finding this sweet little cottage that my Grandma Penney grew up in. Its breathtaking. The best part is that it is literally a two minute walk from the beach, and in one of the prettiest little beach towns, Corona Del Mar. Worst part? It was sold  years ago and we can't enjoy it for ourselves anymore.. major bummer. Cheers to wishing we were billionaires right now!


Don't worry. That's all I'm going to bore you with for now. But for the next four days you will see a blog posting blast on this thing. Steve is leaving again tomorrow for the week, and I think I am ready to handle it a little bit better. Hoping that I won't be confined to tissues and be able to lead a normal life. Knock on wood. I may be talking to soon, So I guess you will find out tomorrow! Wohoo for girl emotions!! 

Mal will be my step in Husband for the week. Love you dear.


>> Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment