7.25.2013

Disney me silly

 When Ken was out here, I was convinced that I had to take a day off and spend some sister/auntie/sister-in-law time with my loved ones at the happiest place on earth. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE disneyland... like literally adore. My husband on the other hand... not too fond. (He says the big rides make him sick, and he doesn't like the crowds). I know I know... I've already shed a few tears, BUT I am determined to change his little mind. He will be a disney loving freak by the time I am done convincing him how truly amazing and magical this people filled, expensive food, long lined place is!

Trey, Jami, Indie, Ken and I all packed our purses bright and early and headed off to Disneyland. This was Indie babes first time, and frankly I am pretty sure I had more fun on the Dumbo ride with her, then space mountain. And that is sayin' somethin'!! Wanna know one of the best parts of this trip though? Was how Mckenna got ger ticket paid for.. watch this.. it's to die for.



 These pictures will be self explanatory. Enjoy.











To end our adventures we stopped off at this pizza place that was extraordinarily scrumptious. Deep dish pepperoni was shared between the four of us. Thank you brother Trey and sister Jami for treating us to such a special day! Until next time Mickey, Minnie, and the gang. 

>> Ry



No comments :

Post a Comment