7.30.2013




On Friday, July 19th (The day that my sweet Steven Leland Warner started life on this earth), I drove to the far away land of Simi Valley to surprise my big 23 year old kid. I was literally shakin' in my boots as my partner and crime, Mal and I drove to the Holiday Inn Express. Then I wanted to pee my pants as we were hiding in the dark hotel room, Behind the beds, waiting for our men to come in the door after a long day of work. We ate some delicious food at a little joint right by their hotel, and then just cuddled. Fun, right? Our time together was short. (like 1 and 1/2 hours short). Us ladies may or may not have gotten emotional as we said good bye to our significant others, and then Mal and I were off and home at one in the morning that night. Wohoo for sporadic, last minute, crazy fun road trips.

It was so quick I only took one picture. This is Mr. Warner's birthday cake with bomb fire candles and the most delicious frosting you will ever taste in your life…


Yes, I know that this little shout out is a little late… but I wanted to make sure that the world knows again (This is pretty much a reminder post, because I already shoved a bunch of mushy gushy awesomeness on insta the day he was actually born) how happy, lucky, ecstatic, overjoyed, etc etc. I am that this man was born and is in my life for forever.

I am the literally the luckiest lady in this universe to have a man who is so hardworking, loving, patient, hilarious, caring, kind, sexy, admirable, spiritual, friendly, considerate, helpful, supportive, classy,  handsome, entertaining, strong, spectacular, the list goes on and on and on… to be my husband. 

He is amazing at everything that he does, and never settles for less than his best. He would do anything to make me happy and sacrifices for me every day. I love you Steve. As high as the sky and as deep as the ocean.  You are my hero in so many different ways. 

We are going to party all year long in celebration of you. Mark my words. 

>> Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment