2.01.2014

Lately.. again

So I've noticed lately that whenever I feel the urge to start blogging again, I always go and read other peoples blogs. And if I am lucky, then I will right my own post. Well, tonight is one of those lucky nights. I know, they should happen more often, for my sake really, not that anyone reading this cares how often I post. ha. Really though.

The past 6 days Mr. Warner has been in California for work shenanigans, and whenever he is gone for long periods of time I always start getting obsessed with our wedding for someone reason. Like looking over our wedding pictures, watching our wedding videos over and over again... (Which I think I am going to post on here for people to see if they'd like... no need to feel obligated to watch anything, ya know :) ).


So I have been reflecting a lot lately, on life, on the past, the future, all that good stuff, and Steve and I are just so fortunate. I know that that seems like a really cliche, and common thing to hear on a newlywed, "just another blog", blog... but you know when you just feel so comfortable, and grateful for life? And everything that it brings you? Whether it is good, bad, difficult.. You just feel good. I love that feeling. It has been coming to me a lot lately and I hope it stays that way.


Another cool thing about my life? I went skiing for the first time EVER today! Like ever. I took a ski lesson with my sweet sis Mickell and then was shown up big time by my 6 and 8 hear old niece and nephew. It was awesome. And I am so sore. And grateful for Mark, our patient ski instructor. He did so good that he will probably have to survive another lesson with us here in the next few weeks.


I am really hoping that I get good at this fun new hobby. Steve snowboards, and we really need to get into something that will help us love winter. I mean if you live in Utah you have to learn how to love the snow and freezing cold somehow, right? yeah, well scraping ice off the car in the wee hours of the morning just isn't doin it for us. I'm excited for this. I guess I should throw this out there, anyone have any advice for a beginner skier? Like how to become good? I felt like I was on my butt a lot more than I should have been today.



       



         


Side note: I'm excited to see my husband tomorrow. I've missed him... and I'm excited for the next few months in the lives of the warner's. There is going to be a lot going on. So stay tuned. 

Oh, and here are those videos I was talking about. Just because :)


                                


                                



1 comment :