10.18.2014

confessions of a wanna-be rockstar



I'm heeeerreee!

Hi Friends!! This morning I had the urge to pause from my lovely, busy life for a minute and record what Mr. Warner and I have been up to lately.

First, so, my sister is a rock star. Like Legitimately. A couple weeks ago blaces (the blue aces - sister's band - it's the new nickname) opened for Neon Trees and played in front of like 15 THOUSAND people. (above picture) WHO DOES THAT??? A famous person. We were talking about when the band first got together and were covering jonas brothers songs and i was backup on the keyboard. HAHAHA. The girlfriends have been together since fifth grade, all taught themselves how to play their instruments, and are basically awesome. I can't disclose all that is going on with them right now, but just know that you probably want to get to know them and be on the "in" crowd within the next couple months or you'll miss out on VIP passes and the life of awesome roadie luxury (like being able to eat healthy steak and vegetables, having a vending machine of food all to yourself, free meet and greets, and getting free chap stick and shirts while you listen to bands play below you). I'm telling ya. It's the life. And even though my sister is sort of living my dreams, I am like way happier stuffing my face backstage and giving moral support than worrying about my long beautiful hair getting stuck in my bass strings and having to have a dance party without looking like an idiot on a stage in front of 15 thousand people. Ya. that's her life. So cool, right?


Other things?

//Fall is awesome and I want to go camping.


// I read an article that said that running to much makes you fat, so that pretty much made my life.

// School is cool right now and I just found out I only have like 8 classes left before I graduate (HOLLA!!). So exciting but then I'm kinda freaking out cause Steve and I have been throwing the idea around of having babies when I finish school and now I feel like that is just way too soon and it makes me have anxiety - So I might like double major so I have to go to school for another two years. ya right.

//Even though the above comment, I am still as hopped up on "baby craving" as a woman can be. I have a new cousin (#babygleo - still can't decide on a name) and he is heavenly and really actually makes me want one. Shiz.


// STEVE AND I ARE BUILDING A HOUSE! say whhhat?? My dreams are coming true. Right now it looks like a pile of dirt (because it is a pile of dirt), but that'll change soon. Who flippin knew it was so incredibly hard to pick out a freaking counter top color and decide between white or dark wood banisters? Not this lady. Pray for me please.

Who are we all kidding? We knew this post was going to turn into a list of some sorts sooner or later.

Want advice on having a rad life and being as happy as ever? Contact me.

Yup, that's it.

>>Ry

3 comments :

  1. WOAH so cool that your sister opened for neon trees! that's amazing. & i cannot believe you're building a house! that is seriously everyones dream, that is so so amazing. i am really excited to hear & see more of it (hopefully!)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my page!! i'm in love with your blog too! :) yay, now i have a blogger friend haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping over from Karina's blog and am loving it here already! Real life rockstars, school (bleh!), baby cravings, and all. :) Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete