1.27.2015

watching babes



This past week I have been watching kiddies and lovin it. (most of the time) haha these are family kiddies that I love like my own children (or assume that I do because I don't know what the actual feeling of having a child is - but I think I have a pretty good idea considering all of the children that I have been around in my life and the different feelings of love and annoyance that come to me around these different children  - insert laughing face). Want to know what we have done? Take a look above, and read below.

- Ballet classes
- Singing lessons
- School drop-off and pickups
- Chick-fil-a dinners
- Orchestra concerts
- Science fairs (which bella won FIRST place in??)
- Ridiculous math homework
- Piano lessons
- Wiping baby boogers
- Wiping toddlers bums
- Baths
- Lots of bottle makings
- Monitor watching
- Bunnies & rabbits & fish
- Teeth brushing
- Thumb sucking & Downeast furniture loving
- Dog Washing
- Chipotle sofrita deals
- Sick husband
& - Lots of driving driving driving!

Its been great. & It's not even over! Although I have absolutely loved this time, I can't wait to sleep for 24 hours. And by now I really really want a raspberry dream from Swig. Any takers??

Want to hear some of the best indie talk over the past few days? Sometimes I wish that 4 year olds could talk the way they do forever. (then we would have grown men and women talking like 4 year olds - and I think that would make the world better) Enjoy.

[getting dressed in front of steve & I]
Indie - "It's okay if you see me naked, cause you are my brother & sister" 
(ooorrr your aunt and uncle, but that works too)

[putting on her swim suit that has a little rip in it]
Indie - Oh no, it has a small rip in it cause I am so big. It's okay though, it will fit me because I am four
(sometimes you just don't need to make sense)

[waiting for Bella to get out of school]
Me: Indie want to go feed the ducks?
Indie: No, i'm sorry but we can't do anything fun without bella, remember? She will be so sad
(and the conversation ends there because I was trying so hard not to lose my cool and bust out laughing)

[Just randomly]
Indie - "Bella, you are my best friend"

[After telling Indie about the stuffed badger at my mom's house]
Indie - "Can it kill you?"

[The I love you more argument we had in the kitchen]
Me - I love you Indie
Indie - I love you more! 
Me - I love you more than the whole universe!
Indie - I love you more than the whole sky!
(good come back darling)

sometimes I am literally baffled at how incredibly smart she is. How such a young little mind can be so pro at critical thinking. Really every single word that comes out of her mouth is so adorable. And now Trey & Jami are home and I am literally having withdrawals from my favorite girls. I miss those chubba cheeks. But I'll see them tomorrow so all is well.

To a few more sister days before I head to california! Cheers!

>>Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment