1.22.2015

Welcome 2015!

It's only customary that I post about the new year when the first month of it is almost over, right?? I have been through a little writing blockage the past few weeks, thinking about journaling, getting thoughts in my mind out in words, and then I get bloggers cold feet for a little bit and avoid it all together. whatevs.

I can't believe this year is already here! When I look back at 2014, I can't help but be grateful for a year full of amazing adventure, trials, learning, & growth with my most favorite human. This life really is a gift to me, and I love every second of change that it brings! (change really actually gives me a lot of anxiety when it's first happening, and then there is this point where I'm okay and I can handle things again haha).

We have been back and forth from california twice (nothing new there), we have spent tons of time with our families, celebrated birthdays, have had tons of work meetings, watched little kiddos, i've taken pictures with lovely ladies (hopefully posting those soon), and we have been designing our HOUSE (ahhhh)!!! I know that last time I updated on that part of our lives, it was a while ago, and all I can say is that A LOT has changed. All in amazing ways though! Which is beautiful! That whole situation deserves it's own home in a post so we will leave that for later.

I'm dedicating this to a happy, healthy, adventurous, changing 2015, and i CAN'T WAIT!

Cheers!

>> Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment