8.01.2015

Macaroons, My Girls and Little Italy

May 7, 2015.





May 7, 2015.

One of my most favorite things to do this sumer is adventure with some of my best people. The friends that we have during the summers are the most lovely, and when I think about not spending everyday with my sister wives and going tandem grocery shopping, it freaks me out. Little Italy was one of the sweetest places in the city, and the smells?? Cafe Mara's, the most delicious Italian Pastry shop we went to was so delightful. When there are thousands of calories worth of sweet bread stacked in the window you know its gonna be good. And if you have never had a macaroon, or if you have but have never eaten the glory of Chantal Guillon in San Francisco, stop what you are doing now and GET SOME! They are my new favorite treat and I can't even believe I have gone this long without having them. 

Cheers!
Ry 

No comments :

Post a Comment