4.22.2013

Fail

I remembered about five minutes ago, that five days ago was a dang special day... and I sorta forgot to celebrate it...

And I feel like I have failed..
At this whole wife, first year of marriage thing.

 BUT after about ten minutes of sulking in sorrow and remorse, I realized that it is fine.

It is alright to forget sometimes... (even though I still want to kind of cry as I type this)...

I'm sure there are those out there who are gasping with their hand over their mouth, because who in their RIGHT mind forgets to celebrate, or even mention the day they got engaged.

Yes people... I didn't say anything.. not to just the world... since the world needs to know... but to Mr. Warner as well.

Soooo I am going to say it now...

April 17th, 2012 - The love of my life put this beautiful, sparkly ring on my left hand and asked me to be his wife...




It was one of the best days. Ever.. {besides the one where we actually sealed the deal}
I love you Mr. Warner.
Sorry for being the worst and not saying anything to you last Wednesday...
I think you can forgive me though, because:
1) I am pretty sure you forgot too
and
2) I think about it everyday anyways

Thank you for making me your wife!!




Maybe I will remember next year... that is a long shot though..

It's finals week. Over sized shirts and skirts are welcome on this body, and we can't wait until Wednesday comes when all of these overrated tests are over with.

I think you can blame my lack of memory/stupidity on school, and leaving for the summer in a matter of 5 days, and finishing work a day before we leave, accompanied by a yard sale...

Good thing I have the rest of my life to get it right. Boom.

>>Ry


2 comments :

  1. Haha you're so cute! I forget to celebrate this too! Because it's like three months away from our actual anniversary I always just focus on that and am too giddy to remember. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle secret picture! Its SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete