4.17.2013

Here We Come

Mr Warner and I are gonna do something...

We are going to leave sweet little #5 that we have been living in for the past eight months,
Sell a lot of our clothes,
Pack up all of our newlywed belongings,
And drive to California together.

We are going to be there for 4 months. 

I can't wait.

Now you are probably wondering, is this that summer sales thing that every single person in Utah County does? Including their dog? And pet fish?

Well yes, yes it is.

But to us it is much more than that "summer sales job".

This job is going to help us reach our dreams, and create a stable foundation for the Warner Family. A foundation that will make it so we can buy our first home by the end of this year.

So, I can't wait.

It is going to be hard, and it is going to be long, and hot... but it'll be awesome.

And yes.

I will be knocking on doors too.

All alone, not with husband.

With mace in hand,

And Dr. Scholls for my feet to love on.


>>Ry 

1 comment :

  1. Take care! I am worried about you being alone. You are too beautiful to go alone. Steve,you go with her.

    ReplyDelete