4.04.2013

Ridiculous

So... it would be an understatement to say that I have absolutely failed at blogging this past little while. At this point I'm not even sure what to write about on here, because there is so much that has happened in our awesome/crazy lives up to this point that I would most likely space almost everything that has taken place. And I can't just write an instagram post, because that is what I did two weeks ago, and that is the last post that is on this thing, and that would just be retarded of me.

Consume what you will. I promise I'll get better at this thing.
{These statements will be written in (attempted) periodic order from past to most recent - pictures included where it matters}

Mr Warner and I go on date nights to the mall and reminisce about when we can do things. In this case it was camping.


I got my first pedicure thanks to mama. And then downed Happy Sumo like no one's business (I'm gonna miss that place come summer). My husband was gone, so I was eating my feelings.


I snatched him up from the airport after he dominated southern California. We went to a family party in honor of our cousin Beau becoming a teenager.


My love took me on a shopping date and spoiled me with this lovely piece of clothing. I can't get enough of it.


We celebrated our 7 month anniversary together. On the 25th of March. It was awesome.

We watch our nieces and nephews because we love them a lot. This time we made brownies with Elle and Ivy. PS. Elle eats tomatoes like apples.


We went out to eat with our brothers and sisters. Mama Denise and Papa Kevin treated us all to Tucanos. What lovely people. {Yes that is my creepy husband, and yes that is our hungry brother reminiscing on the amazing food}


I reunited with some of my high school cheer coaches and girlie's. It was great to see them all. I miss cheer. And then I remember I am crazy to miss getting up at 5:45 in the morning for practice, and being so sore that I am confined to my bed for a day. I'll probably still be a cheer coach though. Whatever.


After a day of preparation for this summer, Husband and I took a quick stop to Tortilla Bar. My favorite thing about this whole place was this License plate collage. (No, I didn't think the food was that great... Sorry:/)

We celebrated Easter and baby Tommy was blessed.


We have a lot of family. That we love

Monday was my sister's 17th birthday (It is still weird to say that... I remember when I was 17). Yes she was born on April Fools. Yes she is the one that plays the jokes on everyone.


Oh how I love being married to such a wonderful man.

We are getting away to St. George this weekend. We leave late tonight, and I am just thanking the heavens for the sun, and warm weather.

I've been needing this.

I want to throw up a few brain pukes about service up here in the near future. Mr. Warner and I have had some chilling experiences that I don't ever want to forget.

>>Ry

1 comment :

  1. I agree that Tortilla Bar isn't that great. It was probably because people gave me very high expectations! Love seeing how busy you guys are (makes me feel better about my life).

    ReplyDelete