12.15.2014

beautiful bags & california

Steve & I took a lovely (work) trip back to our lovely state this weekend, and it has just been great. I missed the palm trees, and the cool beachy air. We have able to visit some family and do some Christmas shopping. Im counting down the hours until I am done with my last final and my last paper tomorrow. (and counting down the hours until I actually start studying for that test, and begin writing that paper.. procrastination is working at it's finest right now).

One of my Christmas presents came a little early a little bit ago and I have been swooning over it ever since I laid my eyes. Nena & Co (check out their website here) has been on my hit list (in an amazing way) for the longest time, and I was able to be a lucky recipient of one of their warehouse sales a little while ago and my life has been complete ever since. Just look and you will understand.


Cheers!

>>Ry 

No comments :

Post a Comment