12.07.2014

When things don't go as planned


- you get a raspberry dream at swig
- cuddle up with your dude and small fluffy dog by the fire
- watch movies
- not care about school anymore
- eat things that aren't healthy for you
- veto the gym
- window shop (cause who has money to actually buy things these days)

At least that's how I'm coping this time. Curve balls are stupid. And shouldn't exist. But then again, how would we learn? plans are changing in the lives of Mr. Warner and I it's its sometimes hard. I don't feel like I can fully disclose at this point because normally I only feel comfortable sharing doubt when I have a plan in progress to for see some sort of success. But at this point we are in slump/waiting period, so I'm gonna keep to the above list until the semester is over...

and then I'll start eating fudge.

Cheers to curveballs.

>>Ry

7 comments :

  1. This sounds like me to the T when things don't go as I planned (and I always have a plan :) I'm so sorry things are changing, you'll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Kristin! Swig and movies always does the trick :)

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear! This too shall pass. I'm sure by now you've learned that God has your back but waiting is so incredibly hard. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie! I love your words.

      Delete
  3. Hope things got better for you! I do these things too, except I force myself to go to the gym so I can run out my frustrations or be pissed in a public place (it decreases the chances of me having a melt down) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I totally feel you Mila! Sometimes the gym works for me too :) Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete