12.27.2014

These great times

What a beautiful holiday we have had! And it's not even over!! This Christmas season has been one of the best. Steve and I have really wanted to make it a point to remember why we celebrate this great holiday, and to soak in the feelings and fun times we have been having with our families. Which is always most important to us! Our fun times have been endless, so amazing we haven't even been thinking about taking pictures, and if we have they have most definitely been iPhone quality, so bare with us :)



We have had so much fun! I am so grateful for this time of year and to have the amazing gospel in my life. Our beliefs are my foundation, and the foundation for the family that Steve and I have created. I am so grateful for a Savior who died for me for so many reasons. I get to live with my amazing husband and those that I love forever! I am grateful for forgiveness, for the many blessings & miracles that I have witnessed in my life, and know that I will continue to witness. I would not trade the comfort that I receive from prayer and my faith for anything. I love my life, the people that I spend it with, and have officially decided I am the luckiest lady in all of the land!

Cheers lovely people! I hope your holidays we as happy as ours!

>> Ry



4 comments :

  1. ahh! ice skating & snow shoeing look like SO much fun! i love that first picture of you & your husband, you two are so cute! merry christmas
    xo
    kerry
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Kerry!! Those winter activities are the best. We can't get enough. Hope you and your family has the best holiday's ever!!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Your adventure look fabulous! I want to go snow shoeing so bad. Did you guys have all the gear or did you end up renting it somewhere?

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mila! We rented the snow shoes (my dad knows someone apparently haha). a couple of my family members have their own snow shoes that they used though. We love it! You should definitely try. It's so fun and not hard at all!! The best winter activity! I hope you had a great Christmas lady!!

      Delete