12.04.2014

Jacob Scarves

A couple weeks ago I had the greatest time collaborating with the beautiful Kiri from Jacob Scarves. I love anything and everything about this company. Not only do they have the most adorable clothes and accessories (a hat that ACTUALLY fits my baby head - this is huge people), but their mission is what makes them heroic. I love that there is such an amazing cause behind this, and being able to be around so many people who had a passion for the same thing was the best!  (Not to mention that club alison is the raddest, and the largest size of swig drinks that we all downed made my heart happy)

Take a peek at the new winter line here, and their campaign "Light The Way" here. You won't be disappointed!










(All scarves, vests, & black hat are from Jacob Scarves)
Grey Sweater - HM (Similar here, and here)
Tan Sweater - Forever 21 (Similar here and here)

Cheers to the holiday friends! 

>>Ry

5 comments :

  1. first off: you're a complete babe! these pictures are amazing of you! secondly: those scarves are amaaaaazing, i'm loving the vest hoodies! how cool!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the style. Gosh there are so many boutiques out there with the cutest clothes, I don't know where to shop anymore. haha

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop. you are so beautiful ry!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOOOOOVED WORKING WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete