6.06.2014

San Fran. Again.





So this past weekend as I was flying home from Utah, my sweet, new friend from out here in california just happened to be on my same flight! And we just happened to be by each other in security - Which was incredibly busy and we almost thought we were going to miss our flight might I add.... She let me pre-board with her because she had her adorable little babe. It rocked. I felt like a celebrity walking past all of those people in line. maybe i'll have a baby just to be able to pre-board. Just kidding.

They still live in Fresno, but were flying to oakland to explore san fran for the day! Long story short, so were Steve and I. So we meshed our plans and it was awesome. I was so happy to have her and her sweet baby Ry (can we talk about how we have the same nick name?) on the plane with me. We were able to chat, get to know each other better, all that good stuff. It was a blessing. Meant to be. We had so much fun spending the day with Landon, Shelby, and Ry. If only we could all live closer! 

(Just so you all know. Shelby is incredibly talented at everything. I'm convinced. Go check out her blog here, and swoon over her life, cute style, and the pictures she takes. Pure talent I tell you. I'm hoping she will teach me some of her ways.) 

Our day trip consisted of in-n-out (does it surprise you?), and a little stroll along our most favorite pier. Then we went and visited the painted ladies (full-house lovers for life), and mrs. Doubtfire's house! On our way to try and see the Golden Gate Bridge, the fog took over and we were just in clouds the whole time. It was a bummer. It was a cool idea though! haha We also found this sweet little oasis town that had the most photogenic mountains and sailboats.. ahh it was just beautiful. I love where we live. 

1 comment :

  1. um I need this amazing shirt. WHERE did you get it? You are SUCH a babe!! Love this cute blog.

    ReplyDelete