6.12.2014

swimmin





   one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight


Summer is now (obviously) in full swing, and I am in dire need of a new swimsuit. These are some of the glorious water outfit - swimsuits make a fashion statement, don't they? -  I have come across the past little while, and being the indecisive person that I am... there is no way that I am going to come to a conclusion on these beauties. And can we talk about how the peplum on number four can be removed? Genius I tell you.  Considering the fact that all of these would basically break the bank and eliminate any kind of "furniture" money that I would have for our new house, it probably isn't gonna happen. But hey, thinking about it makes me feel better! So we will count on that for right now. 

What's your favorite? I need opinions here peeps! 


>>Ry



No comments :