6.20.2014

thoughts on grocery stores



I'm obsessed with shopping. but i should probably clarify.. window shopping is something I have a problem with. whether it is online, or in person. Doesn't sound too horrible right? I mean I don't spend tons of money.. but I create deep, heartfelt relationships with grocery stores depending on the vibe they give me. Stupid. I know. But I have seen my fair share of these large buildings that we sometimes depend on in life. whether it be having to pee my brains out in the middle of the day while knocking, defeating my boredom by walking down the furniture and decor isles, or just trying to get something healthy for dinner, I get to know my grocery stores. And considering the fact we have moved quite a bit in our 'almost' two years of marriage i've been able to grace my presence at more Raley's, Winco's, Target's, Walmart's, Ralphs', Harmons', Fresh n Easy's, Sprouts', Whole Foods' (and don't forget Walgreens or Rite Aid) than you can think of.

Anywho, I am sort of getting sick of going to five different stores to get everything I need and still get the satisfaction of that "grocery store" vibe every wanna be house wife and aspiring mama need.

Someone build me a grocery store that is as nice as, harmons, with the quality of food like Sprouts and Whole foods, with the prices of maceys and smiths, that has bundaberg's ginger beer, along with trader joes chocolate covered bananas and kettle corn, but that I can get shoes at after I get bored looking through produce like target. Thanks.

>Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment