6.30.2014

Artsy

Hello again! Mr. Warner and I decided to be free spirited and take a little unplanned trip back home to Utah. It was seriously so great. And so needed. We saw all of our family that we love so much, and spent most of our time (like seriously 4 full days) walking through dreamy model homes that are way out of our budget, but then also finding the most perfect little layouts for our future (we are talking like near, near future) humble abode. It made me SO excited. I don't even think you understand how excited it got me. Realizing that our goal of buying a house is actually here.. and becoming more of a reality than ever. It made me so excited to be able to have a place to make our own. Having that trip, realizing what we need to do to buy that house at the end of this summer is just making me want to work as hard as I possibly can to be a part of our dream. It's so exciting you guys!! AHHH! 

One of the other main reasons we went back was to go to Steve's best friends wedding. We both went to high school with the sweet couple and it was so much fun catching up with all of our friends and being a part of that special time in Brayden and Carly's lives. I soaked in as much cuddle time with our new niece Izzy as I could, and planned on taking way more pictures than I did. (oh, well). I did manage to pull out the camera when we went to the Arts Festival in Salt Lake and tried to document our time there. We watched my sweet sister dance, and had some yummy, yummy food. It was great. Steve hasn't been home for more than a few days during summer time in utah in like 5 years.. we forgot the amazing summer vibe that utah gives off. We sure did miss that place. 

But now we are ready to kick our on a**'s and finish the summer strong! I'll make dinner for you all in our new kitchen (insert excited emoji here) Here is our trip in pictures: 


Utah summers. and I love that guy sitting right there ^^^. 

>Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment