8.25.2014

2 years



8.25.14

I can't describe in words how amazing my life with this man is. He pushes me to be my best self and makes me laugh uncontrollably. He is the one person that can make me the most livid, but the happiest girl in the world, too. I really can't imagine life without my love. (really, sometimes I think about it and start crying - raging emotions I tell you). The love that we share is real peeps. I can't wait for the rest of our life. 

Today we spent the entire day together (which we have been doing for like the past 2 weeks - it's been amazing). We packed up our apartment in Brentwood, got all sweaty and exhausted.. it was great. We obviously celebrated Steve and Ry style and had to eat at least one meal at in-n-out.. I mean, who do you think we are? haha we cleaned our apartment and headed back up here to good ol' Sac town for the week. We finished the day by eating dinner at Yard House (one of our favorite places) and talked all about the past year. We talked all about our most favorites moments, our hardest moments, our saddest, our happiest. I loved every part. We then continued our anniversary tradition and went and took some pictures at the local photo booth. I love it. 

Being married to Steve Warner is unreal rad peeps. 

>Ry 

1 comment :

  1. Congrats :) so amazing for you to have found the one you are meant to be with! Sounds like you had a lovely anniversary x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete