8.21.2014

Shaver Lake, Ca


+ Boys getting in some fantasy football practice
+ sweet Mika and the oreo I snuck her. That's how I get babies to love me if you were wondering
+ Our boys reminiscing - Who knows about what
 + Me and My guy the wave runner! I forgot how much fun those things are. Kinda felt like we were in high school again. 
 +Just some of our amazing friends. we are so lucky to have the job that we do!
+Addie's adorable "Water/Lake" themed birthday party. How are these girls so creative??
+My sweet girl Norah who I could hold all day long and might actually steal from her parents one day
+Me and my girlfriends boating. Love having fun with these ladies! That banana can do some damage might I add
+Baby tootsies
+Can you even believe the beauty of that place? And my and my husband look good together
+Norah kisses. Told you I can't get enough of her
+Duckies
+Norah and mom
+Me and my guy
+Can't be a day at the lake without a little Nertz session
+Definitely can't be a day at the lake without a "kisses at sunset" selfie

We have been traveling non-stop for work the past couple weeks (that deserves it's own blog post). But this past weekend we decided to make the drive from Sacramento to Fresno to spend some time with our friends before the summer is over! It has been so nice being just Steve and I this summer. We have been able to get to know each other better, become better (best) friends, and just all around learn and experience thing we never would have if we would have lived in Fresno for the summer. I'd say it's been pretty rad. Anywho, we have missed out on A LOT that our office has done and that has been hard. For me at least. I love, love, love, meeting new people, making new friends, and experiencing new things. I think that's just the little part of my adventurous soul coming out. so in spite of our summer filled with just "up and go" adventures as I like to call them, we headed to Shaver lake with our work family out here and is was so. much. fun. Seriously. We went boating, ate SO much food, played with babies all day long, and met some new friends. Steve showed off his football skills, we kissed in the sunset and couldn't stop staring at our beautiful surroundings. Seriously. This past was UNREAL beautiful. Just the best. We celebrated Meg and Chris' sweet little girl's first birthday, and let me tell ya, it was adorable. Meg and Amber went overboard and everything looked amazing. I couldn't not document. Really the pictures can show you how much fun we had. I could not get enough of my sweet girl friend baby Norah. Or enough of her mom for that matter. Every time I am reunited with these ladies I remember how much I miss them, and just love them! Oh, and I can't forget to mention how pain we felt the next day! Seriously, I forgot what that kind of activity does to your body.. haha both Steve and I felt like old people waking up and not being able to bend over. The joys of growing older I tell ya. And I would do it all over again. We love you friends! 

> Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment