8.09.2014

Summer Dress Series 4



            

four | five | six 
seven | eight | nine 

Summer is (sort of) coming to an end. especially for me. I feel like summer is always a big deal for us becuase it is such a change from our normal routine. (let's face is, this summer schedule is far from normal). I think it's because school is starting again in a month, and we are leaving california... going to have some structure in our lives and have to wake up earlier than 11am every day.. haha It's so awesome, and so hard at the same time. Any who. the dresses, right? (enough about my summer coming to an end shpill. although that is why this post is happening - I'll get to the point, I promise). Since fall is coming quickly, and I'm still on my "I need dresses" kick, I decided to try and find a few dresses that can still be worn during summer, but are also more versatile for the fallish months. obbbsseesseed. I really am. Too bad I only window shop and don't buy clothes right now. But hey, it's worth it. Soon enough I'll have an awesome closet in my own house rather than a tiny apartment to put all my clothes in. worth it. Okay, I'll stop rambling. Enjoy my lovelies.

(Disclaimer - don't think I can afford that dress that is 3k. (or any of the dresses over 50 dollars for that matter) ya right. like I said, window shopping. Isn't it just so fun to look at though??)

Which one is your favorite??

>Ry 

2 comments :

  1. I really wish I could wear dresses in the colder months! I get chilled so easily that I'm wrapped up by September though :( lovely choices! x

    Lifestyle & Book Blog

    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get cold so easy too Lauren! Isn't it the worst? I always end up wearing coats over my dresses haha I'm just too stubborn to stop wearing them! By the way, I love your blog. It's delightful!

      Delete