8.27.2014

funky feelings and living out of suitcases



// I love tradition. I kind of mentioned this fun thing we do every anniversary in my last post, but I had to make sure to show the actual evidence. (pictures or it didn't happen, right?) The annual anniversary photo booth sesh! We love this. 

// Crappy crappy crappy photo quality happening right now. my apologies. I am fully aware and have been too lazy and busy (kind of an excuse) to pull out my big camera.. but I still want to document things. It's an internal battle. 

// Steve and I kind of feel homeless considering the fact we have been living out of hotels for the last month (for work) and traveling back and forth from our apartment/doing really fun activities every weekend. (definitely not against that part of our life right now) I'm getting exhausted. And I don't want to knock anymore. Steve and I are just puttin along right now. We have been knocking together somedays, then we will get a burst of energy and knock alone. hitting those pay scales is an endless mind game. 

// The end of summer always gives me weird feelings. I think it is because we are always having to change routine, and I don't absolutely love that and I know that time is coming again soon when the summer starts ending. We get settled, and then have to jump up and move again. It's a rough time but I am just looking forward to when we have a place to call home. 

// We are going to have a mini vacay in Santa Cruz/Capitola this weekend with my family and I am excited to paddle board on the ocean and drink breakfast smoothies in the morning fog beside the lake. 

// I am already having anxiety about this semester and I haven't even gone to class yet (starting of the semester right). I think it'll be okay. I just can't wait to finish.

// Deciding where to live is hard business peeps. Hard. 

// I'm craving a baby again. I need someone to have a child to take care of please. Let me be the second mom so I can get my fix. I'll do it for freeee. 

// I think that's all. Listing things is the easiest way for me to remember what I'm writing. Sorry.


>Ry 


No comments :

Post a Comment