1.21.2013

This Incident

I was left with a quiet, lonely, and demure place to sleep this weekend. My love left for a business trip to California... let's just say I didn't know what to do with myself. This was the first time we had been apart since we got married.. and quite frankly I was terrified. Want to know how much I love this kid?


Be amused by this:

>I didn't want to be at our apartment because it reminded me too much of him.
>He left me a note and when I read it, I cried.
>I cried when I looked at his side of the bed and realized it would be empty.
>I wanted to start crying when I took out the trash because that is what he usually does (and no people, I wasn't crying because I HAD to take out the trash... It was obviously because Mr. Warner wasn't there to do so).
>I ate chocolate covered almonds, and watched The Bachelor AND Baby Mama in one night.
>I went to the gym for 2 hours because I didn't know what else to do with myself.
>I re-locked the door 3 times just to make sure I got it right.


I finally figured out that I could be a normal human being without my husband by my side, and it was cool. 

When he got home? 

>I wouldn't let him out of my arms.
>I missed cooking for him so I made him a meal at 10pm.
>I actually stayed up and watched a WHOLE movie with him {rather than falling asleep during the previews}.
>I cleaned the whole apartment {twice}, and rewashed the dishes {twice}.
>Kissed his face a lot.
>Was basically more giddy than a 5 year old on Christmas.

and of course a welcome home isn't complete without a love letter. 



I missed you… a lot.

No comments :

Post a Comment