1.16.2013

Wanna know what?

School has started for Mr. and I, and this is how I feel about life as of late:

          1. love getting to write my name as Sariah Warner every day
          2. I still get confused that I have a new name sometimes, and so I have a lot of scribbles on my papers
          3. It's back to the life of seeing my love for two hours tops on Tuesdays and Thursdays
          4. 1 o'clock church. Never thought I would protest sleeping in, but I guess I love my naps more
          5. I {try to} cook 2 meals at a time so that Mr. has something to eat on the days that dinner is at 9pm
          6. Comcast is the worst. Missed week 2 of Bachelor because of them.
          7. My Marriage and Relationships class is teaching me how to be a better person - a blessing
          8. For number seven, refer to previous post
          9. I agree with this smart lady. Way to say it darling, way to say it
         10. My man is the coolest. And makes me laugh a lot
         11. My sweet mama got married last weekend, and I didn't take one picture
         12. It takes a lot of self control to not drink Diet Coke or eat chocolate
         13. It's not cool when water pipes freeze
         14. I want to learn how to make gluten free bread because the store bought stuff could make me puke
         15. This is going to be a great semester, and I think my life is beautiful

Happy Wednesday All! Maybe one of these days my blog will become not so boring. I'll probably need help with that... anyone want to take on the project?

>>Ry

5 comments :

  1. I absolutely loved my marriage and relationships class. It made me change my major.

    You're adorable & so is your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things. gluten free bread made from home will make you hecka happy. But, if you must buy rice bread, Charlotte's taste pretty good. Also, we have 1 o'clock church for the first time ever, and it's the best. And your blog is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog! keep it up! here's a link to gluten free bread. http://www.ablogaboutlove.com/2012/07/i-found-my-bread-for-life.html

    are you gluten free in general? just curious. this bread actually looks good enough that i'd even try it and i am not gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you at UVU my dear? I am wondering if you have the same professor I did for Marriage and Interpersonal Relationships...loved that class! And you are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am at UVU!! I have Jeremy Boden. Sound familiar?? It is my favorite class!! You are so sweet… I love reading your blog by the way! I hope all is well with you and your cute hubby! :)

      Delete