1.02.2013

Welcome 2013

Remember the bugged out new years bash that I was talking about from the last post? Well, it happened. And it was the most intriguing celebration ever. Mr. Warner and I traveled up to Salt lake City with 4 other couple friends of ours (It's so awesome being married) and we spent the night in one of the funnest, and finest hotels up there. To say that we "Partied Hard" is an understatement. 

We began the night by a long awaited feast of Cheesecake Factory takeout. Believe me.. It was very long awaited (like we waited over an hour, long awaited).. but it was good. Especially after 3 of our lovely acquaintances all had the main ingredient of their meals missing… they did get gift cards though, so I guess you can say that it was worth it.


The rest of the night was filled with games that I counted as my work out for the day. Literally, my abs hurt from laughing so hard. Some of the photos taken were not so PG-13 rated… I'll leave those out, just for reader convenience. Promise they are the best though.






We rung in the new year with delicious sparkling cider, and all of the kisses and wishes in the world.






I'll be back with my thoughts on this new year, and even more thoughts on this past year that we've had 
(already kind of sad it's over… it was the best to say the least)

Stay tuned

>> Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment