1.25.2013

These Kids

Ever seen the movie Madeline? The circus part? It always kinda freaked me out (do watch it though, one of my favorite movies. When I was in jr. high it reminded me of how much I really did - don't worry, I still do - love my sisters. Those girls are tight with each other! It's awesome). I went a few years back and graced my presence at the Jordan world circus; I wasn't afraid of getting kidnapped, or having a clown bite my head off, so I figured it would be safe to take these nuggets. 






Meet Tessa the Monkey, Bella the … (shy giraffe?) and Chase the lion. These are a few of the nicest wild beasts you'll ever meet. And they don't bite real hard either. {unless they REALLY want cotton candy, or REALLY want to ride the elephant, and the camel, and the donkeys, and get their face painted, and jump in the bouncy house}

My two favorite acts this time?




These dogs were the best… they wouldn't listen to those trainers for the life of them. At one point, I was a little nervous that this whole thing was going to go haywire… the pups were marking their territory all over the place… and it was getting a little out of hand (not just number one people, it was the good stuff too). 

And that weird thing on the right? That's a person. She moved her body in ways that I never thought possible.




These kids are my favorite. I love them. I promised them that next year we would stay for the whole thing and not leave during the intermission… (it was 9:30! What circus goes until 11pm?? I was tired, and outta there. These little babes were too, they just didn't know it yet). 


PS!!!!! I have been married to the love of my life for 5 months today!! I know, we are cute little newlyweds. We love each other. And we don't care who knows it. I'm going to be celebrating my life with him this weekend, because every day is special and deserves some recognition and hullabaloo in some way. We'll be Gettin' crazy up in here! (I can't wait to find out what our ten year anniversary has in store) Woooo! Thanks for the best 5 months ever Mr. Warner. Let's keep on keepin' on. 


>> Ry 

1 comment :

  1. you took them to a circus? they need to worship you from now on. that's so nice (and brave) of you!

    ReplyDelete