1.29.2013


 

1. I fell asleep to him reading this book in Portuguese last night. That language makes me fall in love with him even more.

2. Tonight we came home from dinner and wrote down 10 questions that we have always wanted to ask each other. Some of them momentous, and others not so intense.
It was so great.
We laughed.
A lot.
And also realized that we could have probably guessed  a lot of the answers the other was going to give.

 I love getting to know this man more and more everyday.
and fall in love with him more and more everyday.


(photo cred: high school senior pictures... what a babe)
side note: I painted my nails black last night... and they are already chipping.. I'm not the smartest thing when it comes to this nail stuff. Help?
I don't know how I feel about this.

3 comments :

  1. you are gone, girl. just gone! haha. that's what you're supposed to be when you get married, so that's good.

    great new header by the way. who does your blog design?

    i can offer this post on nail painting. it helped me:
    http://www.topsyandhavoc.com/2011/11/painting-nails-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvve the new design!! And I have no idea, mine always chip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Totally making my husband do this!!!

    ReplyDelete