2.07.2013

My friends are better than yours

There is this girl that I love. Like best friend love. You'll always be there when I need to complain or cry love. You will come eat popcorn and watch movies with me when my Mr. is out of town love. It's a true love. And I'm pretty sure that she just won my husband over this past Monday too.

This lovely girl took Mr. Warner and I to the Jazz game. Fun, you'd say, right? No. Not just fun. This is fantasic. outstanding. insanely intense. We sit second row, have a glorious dinner before hand, and then treats, popcorn, and nachos during half-time. See... way more than fun.

This picture below sums up what I did for the night. I literally ate.. and ate... and ate some more. I am also pretty sure that I drank more diet coke in those 3 hours than I have in the past 3 months. Sorry body. It was free, I couldn't resist.


                                                                         
Want to know my new favorite part about these fun events? This lil' guy. 
He made my night. 
(How awesome is a mini sized jazz bear, anyway???)

AND…. This is the girl… 


She is the best. Can I say it again? Okay. She is the best. She is going to serve the people of Barcelona Spain here in about a month. Rock it girl. 


>>Ry

1 comment :

  1. K just came across your blog. So cute! And a Jazz game would FOR SURE win my husband over too! You have an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete