2.23.2013

Love Two


Engagement time!!!!!!! Wohooo!! I have been getting so excited to post these… Steve came home in the middle of June for like 4 days… It was the best four days of the whole summer. I called up this amazing chick to be of our assistance, and she did phenomenal. Look at these!! If you want her to share her expertise with you, check her out here, or like her Facebook page here

We went out into the middle of no where to take these… seriously.. middle of no where. I didn't have phone service. But man was I grateful that I got to spend some time loving on my boy!! As you will see below, we got into a river {those adventurous minds of ours}, made a tent to have breakfast in,  and read the letters we wrote each other while Steve was in Brazil for two years. It was fantastic. He made me laugh a lot, and I made him kiss me a lot. Yay for marriage!
































The countdown is here!! Two days and my love and I will be married for half a year.. That's sweet if I do say so myself. Stay tuned to learn more about our wedding day!! 


>>Ry

No comments :

Post a Comment