2.13.2013

Initiate the wedding love

Soooooo... I have been married for 6 months to my Mr. on the 25th of this month. I have yet to post or disclose any part of our most amazing day. There isn't a particular reason either.. I guess ever since we got married I have had time to do everything but that. Selfish I know. (but really... you'll see why in two shakes). We had the most amazing photographer, videographer, flowers, venue, the whole deal..

Sooooooo.... (yes.. I just said that again with more o's this time). In honor of  the love day tomorrow. and the 6 month anniversary of Mr. Warner and I coming up around the corner. I am going to post, day by day (let's be honest.. it'll be more like every other day by every other day) the beauty of how we were married and how much we love each other. It's so awesome.

to kick it off??

Check out this little sneak peak!
 (I am seriously so honored/thrilled/excited to share this with you.. when I first found out.. I was flabbergasted)



Our wedding was featured on the Utah Bride Blog last month, and I am so delighted I can barely contain myself. Go here to check it out. And love on our amazing photographer here as well...

Enjoy my lovelies... more eye candy of the most special day of our lives (the the events leading up to that) coming your way soon!!
>>Ry

1 comment :

  1. i looked through that post! your photographer rocks. gorgeous pics!!!

    ReplyDelete