2.21.2013

Love One

How did this whole marriage thing all start?

Here is the story:
{Welcome Mr. Warner as a guest to squared as he shares his side as well. It'll be awesome}

April 17, 2012. My love was going to be leaving me in just one short week to work his little tushy off in the land of Northern California. Considering that fact that we had talked and talked and talked about marriage, gone ring shopping, and still nothing on my hand.. I was getting pissed worried. I was worried that he wasn't going to want me be his wife, and then next time I was going to see him would be in - at the least - 4 weeks... there is no way in the world that he would propose to me then, and then we wouldn't be able to get married before school at the end of the summer… basically my life was over.

Here is the story of how my love proposed to me. {i'm warning you that we are both on a love "high" in this little clip. If we are acting out of the ordinary, that would be why :)}

Is it also weird that I feel like I'm 13 in this video? I swear I don't say "like" that much.. I guess you can just refer to the love "high" mentioned above.



Now do you wanna SEE how this event went down???? Partake of the glory.



Basically it was the best day of my life. Mr. Warner left for California one week after this happened… I cried.. and we began our gushy love texts, and late night talks that would continue for the next 4 months. Thank goodness I had our wedding to plan. Or I would have lost my mind without this kid. 

Engagements? Comin' up next my lovelies. It'll be a good one.

>>Ry


1 comment :