2.28.2013

SIX

This past Monday, February 25th, was the day that marked Mr. Warner and I being married for 6 months.

I feel like that is really cool. Ya, it may not be a very long time, but let me tell ya… man have we learned a lot in these six months of being married.

We have learned how to love each other more,
we have learned how to argue pretty well,
and we know how to make up even better…
we are even pro at teasing each other...
and making each other laugh really hard.

I love it more than anything.


To celebrate we went to in-n-out and bought each other new phones. We have been dealing with the 1st generation, not so cool, never working droid something-or-others for the past forever. 

We just spent time with us, and took in those moments that we had to ourselves. It was lovely. 

{I will get to posting about our actual wedding day here… soon. Hopefully :) Who knows.. maybe it will be when we have been married a year, maybe tomorrow. All I know is that I love that handsome man up there in that picture a whole lot. }

I'm excited for these next 6 months, and then the months after that, and then the years. Just because they are going to be with my best friend, and it will be that way forever. Thanks for the most amazing first six months of marriage ever my hubster.

I think you rock.


>>Ry


1 comment :

  1. I am so thankful that you are happy and that you have a best friend that treats you like a queen.

    ReplyDelete