2.24.2013

Love Three

This sweet post is going to be dedicated to the evening that was 4 days before our wedding. We geared up and traveled around Utah County for a few hours while our amazing photographer captured our love. (It's the same amazing girl that took our engagements - refer to previous post). My dress was one of my most favorite things about our wedding. So realistically I could not wait to have Mr. Warner see me in it. I changed on the side of the freeway. It was awesome. We got a few honks here and there which made us feel special. 

I LOVE the way Steve reacted in this little moment… 

And man… Look at how handsome my husband is!!!
We started running out of daylight towards the end of our adventure, and let me tell ya, those were some of my favorite shots. We were tired, and hungry, and in love. 

{Wanna know a secret? See that lantern? Well we really didn't let it off… We were too nervous to set the mountain on fire… which we almost did. Steve had to stomp out some flames in his brand new, never been worn wedding shoes. It was awesome. We may or may not have had the police show up too.. }

After our fairytale shoot, we went and ate at Bajio. Me in my dress, he in his suit. But don't worry. Those heels were off in milliseconds. That salad had never, and will never taste as good as it did that night. Maybe it was just because of the occasion or something. 




>> Ry

4 comments :

  1. These pictures are SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit, I was looking through some of your wedding post, and I had to comment on your dress! It is so unique and you look stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks for reading Rachel! Thank you so much for your compliment! Made my day. Your blog is adorable by the way.. I love new bloggy friends! :)

      Delete