7.08.2014

Beachy Dressin


While my sweet familia was here we went down to our relatives (family inherited - sort of, it's a long story) beach house in Capitola, Ca (there will be more about our glorious trip there here soon). It is seriously one of my most favorite places on this entire planet. It is so beautiful, and quaint, and I think I love it so much because it adds a little Southern California "feel" here up north. We spent the day roaming this beautiful beach town and It was the perfect day to wear my newest (and most favorite) article of clothing (at least for right now)! I love how simple the embroidery is on this dress, but how the color and design still make a statement. Since we were spending most of the day walking around on the beach and searching through little shops on main street I decided to use it more as a cover up. 

I'm all about comfort when it comes to dressing. whether I'm in my sweats or going out with Mr. Warner for the night. This dress gives me an endless amount of options. And not to mention it's from World Market - which is definitely beating out anthropologie for my most favorite store on the planet (even though it's all pretty much just eye candy for me. I get anxiety even thinking about forking over that much money). Find it here.

(And those shoes?? Do you love them as much as I do? I was dying when I found them. Add the most perfect pop of color to any outfit. find them here)

stay tuned for more summer dress essentials here on the blog soon! 

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this dress and the shoes!!!!!!!! I might have to get that dress for my birthday weekend coming up!! Thanks for sharing! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is it is so much fun! And so comfy! You should definitely get it!! :)

      Delete