7.31.2014

Just Thinking


/ I just ate another box of chocolate covered bananas in 24 hours. And I'm still buying World Market Bundaberg ginger beer in 10 packs. #shiz (P.S. I just became a "World Market Explorer" and have two ten percent off coupons.. ahhh I can't wait to use them. if you want some too, go here

/ Sometimes I have no sense of time and play/teach myself how to work photoshop for four hours a day. then I lose patience and get frustrated and go walk around Target. Man that thing is amazing though. Can't wait to get better at it. 

/ I still have the goal of starting (and finishing) a book before the end of the summer and the new semester starts. Just bought the book - Escape by Carolyn Jessop - A M A Z I N G. Can we talk about how crazy?? I need some other creepily obsessed lovers of this book to chat with about it.. Lemme know.

/ I'm becoming addicted to 24. Started watching the first season a couple days ago and can get over how they only show an hour each episode. kiillllling me I tell you. Good thing I have an endless amount to watch. jumping on the band wagon a little late. oops. 

/ I'm convinced by body is working against me in every way possible. something new hurts every day I swear. it's whatever though. just gives me an excuse to sit in the sun at the pool and not have to work out. and makes me grateful for chiropractors (the one I found is bomb by the way). and ice packs. 

/ Sometimes I remember how much I miss having couple friends. And being able to hang with girls. Good things my husband is the raddest and makes me feel good about myself and makes me laugh and tells me my cooking rocks.  (I made homemade mac and cheese the other night, and am becoming a professional at the grill.. in mr. warner's eyes at least. and that's all that matters, right? maybe I'll post about food one of these days). 

/I can't wait to have a house.

/If I have regulars that read this blog (which if you are - I looove you - and will track you down and make you a really yummy dinner and brownies with coconut oil, so let me know) sorry about the constant change of design - we are playing around with ry diaries right now. {and would love input if there is any :)} 

/Oh and me and Steve want to get a dog. really bad. Medium sized, doesn't shed, playful, basically the perfect kind of dog. Any suggestions? please? 

/I can't believe that July is over. August is here. And this summer has gone by faster than any other. Soon steve and I will be away from each other for like a month and I am not really looking forward to it. 

/If anyone has any suggestions on getting rid of fruit flies, please send them my way. I swear these little buggers reproduce faster than the blink of an eye and I'm about to go crazy. 


Thats all. 


> Ry

6 comments :

  1. Haha I love this. Isn't it funny how there's just something about when you get married.. you just crave your own house? I used to never care about that, but now it's all I ever dream about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously Mad! There is a countdown here for us.

      Delete
  2. Ry I still read your blog. I live for chiropractors.. I hurt 24/7 too. So that's why we are friends and will be couple friends as soon as I'm home!! :) also text me back. That's all. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. And thank you for the book suggestion! I was in need of a good read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we found each other Emma! You are too sweet. That book is seriously awesome! I am just about finished. Hurry and read it so we can chat about it. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I don't know how you found me, but I am glad you did because you are the cutest! Yay for new blogger friends. and fruit flies.. my mom used to put a jar on the counter with a few fruit pieces in it and then put a paper funnel on top. The flies would go in, but couldn't come out! good luck..

    ReplyDelete