7.30.2014

HMB

Half Moon Bay, Ca. 

Our spontaneous summer continues. This past weekend we drove to the quaint little city of half moon bay. We walked two miles {starved} to the beach and we were so hungry/delirious/excited to be in a new place that everything was funny and we had to take breaks on the sidewalk because our legs hurt from walking. You'd think we would be used to that by now considering the fact that that is all we do all day long, but I guess not. HMB (Half Moon Bay) really is such a beautiful place. It wasn't quite what we expected - we were thinking it would be more of a beach city like santa cruz, or huntington, and boy were we wrong haha. There were some shops on main street, (that my grandma would probably adore) and quite frankly all we wanted to do was eat so we didn't even do much exploring. We settled on a hole-in-the-wall indian place that was seriously so amazing. It was one of those, "I'm so hungry I can't even think and probably can't walk a step further and this place is just around the block and we want to sit down to eat (obviously) and we don't even know if we like indian food, sooo let's go"

That's the conversation we both had in our heads - didn't really make sense, but it worked. and this indian place was so good we didn't even know what to think. It made me love indian food forever. This place was actually in a house and I was a little sketched but it all worked out. 


One of my favorite parts of this weeks adventure was the drive. OHHH the drive. We drove through fields of Christmas tree farms and the smell? oh it was heavenly. heavenly heavenly heavenly. 

I love my life. and my guy. and our relationship. and how he can make me laugh even when i'm super mad at him. random love chant over. 

>> Ry

4 comments :

  1. I nominated your great blog for Liebster Award!
    Would be fun if you participated: http://wp.me/p4JlZV-aS

    X,
    Ann

    purplehazelbronze.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, for some reason I am just seeing this!! Thank you sooo much! You are so sweet. What an honor.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore your photography and style of writing! Ur just beautiful :D! Sounds like such a fun a& spontaneous adventure for both of you xx

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind Alina! Thank you so much for your comment. It means a lot! Your blog is so much fun as well!!

      Delete